What is SSVF?
Supportive Services for Veteran Families (SSVF) assists low-income veterans and veteran families who are homeless or at-risk of homelessness. SSVF helps provide you with stability through permanent housing and a variety of services and links to community resources.
If you are a veteran, we provide ...
- Case management
- Housing counseling and search
- Personal financial planning
- Assistance applying for VA and other benefits
- Emergency assistance – eligibility requirements apply
- Referrals for health care, legal, daily living and other services
Services provided are based on unique need and may not necessarily include financial assistance. Some of the funding is provided by the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs in accordance with their eligibility requirements.
If you are a veteran and need help, please call us toll free at 1-855-316-2229.