MANA (Marines, Army, Navy, Air Force) House provides transitional housing for veterans. We provide a foundation for veterans currently or at-risk of experiencing homelessness, providing each one the opportunity to reclaim a life of self-sufficiency.
755 E Willetta Street
Phoenix, AZ 85006 602-254-6785
If you who wish to come into the transitional life program, you must take these first four steps.
1. Please obtain a homeless verification letter and a tuberculosis test.
2. Once you accomplish this, you must fill out a MANA House application either at our Veterans Outreach Center or the MANA House.
3. We then schedule a face-to-face interview with you. This process allows you to discover if MANA House is a good fit for you and if you are a good fit for MANA House.
4. If you are accepted into the transitional life program, an assigned action plan advisor with sit with you to build a blueprint for self-sufficiency.
MANA House supports and assists each veteran by providing the following services:
- Career counseling, job search, resume development, job placement and job interview readiness in our Veterans Resource Center
- Enrollment assistance at Veteran Administration (VA) hospital, social security and Department of Economic Security (DES)
- Open VA claims and benefits upgrades
- DD-214 and discharge upgrades
- Assistance for educational programs including GED, vocational, college and university
- Assistance with finding permanent and affordable housing
- Volunteer job opportunities with MANA House and at MANA outreach programs
- Public transportation passes
- Transportation provided to and from the VA hospital
- Computer access
- Full kitchen and dining room
- Laundry and showers
If you have questions or would like to find out more, please contact us at 602-254-6785.