It’s very traumatic for you, a veteran, to experience homelessness, as you probably do not know where to turn for support. MANA Outreach Center (MOC) provides a sanctuary for you and all veterans. Many times, it is the first place veterans come to for assistance and support. The MOC provides a safe and friendly place where you can start to rebuild your life.
The following services are provided to you.
- Computer access for job searches, resume creation and email
- Local and long-distance phone service
- Metro Light Rail and public bus passes
- Transportation to and from the Veterans Association hospital
- Wi-Fi access
- Fresh coffee and cold water
- Comfortable chairs and television day room
- Hygiene kits
The MANA Outreach Center is here to serve and assist you while you’re experiencing homelessness. You are not alone. If you need assistance or you know a veteran that does please give us a call—or better yet, come visit us. We’re here to help you.
MANA Outreach Center
1125 W. Jackson Street
Phoenix, AZ 85007
Open Mon-Fri, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.